Wednesday 26 November 2008

Dmitry Fyodorov

Today I don't bring you a new album to check out. Instead I want you to turn your concentration to Dmitry Fyodorov which most accurately is described as below, taken from the Swedish (I think they are anyway!) duo's website:

"Dmitry Fyodorov - once a successful attack player in HC CSKA Moscow that mysteriously disappeared after an accident on the ice. Now, nearly 30 years later, his soul has returned in the form of dark, distorted house music to bring havoc to dance floors across the globe."

Icy cold and harsh Electrohouse is what can be expected. And you can bet your low-med salary on that it's gooooood! They have been putting awesome tracks every month this year which I have collected with amusement. I'm looking your way, Gab! This is definitely something for you:

Dmitry Fyodorov - Anti Cimex (zshare) (ysi)

No comments:

Post a Comment